Sunday, January 26, 2014

what's in my medicine cabinet // skin care staples

Everyone loves to take a peek in their friends medicine cabinet to see the beauty goodies that have lurking in there(and don't say that you don't, everyone has seen that clip on America's Funniest Home Videos where someone opens their friend's medicine cabinet and marbles come falling out...).
Instead of going through all that trouble... here's a peek into my medicine cabinet.


My first set of staples are my Bobbi Brown Lathering Tube Soap and Hydrating Face Tonic 
Ahh... I just LOVE my tube soap and tonic. My face is extremely sensitive and reactive to almost basically any new make up/face product I put on it so when these babies didn't make me break out in hives I knew they were the ones(it really is true love... I've got 3 bottles of each, on stock, at all times). And I can't forget about my Aria cleansing brush. Although I have been neglecting it these past two... almost THREE weeks! I keep forgetting to charge it and believe me when I say you will notice a big difference with your skin on days you use it and days you don't.


My next set of staples are my Rodin Olio and Caudalie Pulpe Fluid
Okay. I know the 1oz of face oil for $150 is extremely ridiculous. But it's aaamazing. You can probably make this yourself at home but you'll have to know precis measurements or you'll end up with an oil slick on your face. And this stuff just sinks in beautifully. I could go on and on about it but just google it!
My Caudalie fluid is a MUST HAVE. A. MUST. HAVE. This stuff is just heaven and a miracle all in one. I mean what doesn't this miracle potion do? I have been out for TWO days and I'm dying. I must order more from Sephora ASAP.



I also love my Tom's toothpaste! But more importantly my Origins GinZing and Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream
The Caudalie eye cream is for prevention and it's so luxurious! And my GinZing is terrific for puffy eyes in the morning! It gets rid of puffiness and makes the skin around your eyes so bright!


Okay, another thing I have 3 tubes of, on stock, at all time is the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub. This stuff gets rid of all the dead skin and softens fine lines. A MUST. My Vaseline Rose and Almond Oil Lip Therapy is something similar to what they just started selling in the States. I got a few tins of this a couple years ago when I was in England. And as you know products differ from the US to Europe(and Europe's selection is much better). It smells great and gives your lips a rose tint. Love.


Honestly, these products have cleared my skin up SO much. And I've been on everything from prescription acne creams to antibiotics. This has been my skin care regime for years and I don't see it changing any time soon!


There you have it... my medicine cabinet.
What's in yours?

1 comment:

  1. What a tidy cabinet?! And full of treasures :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ♥
    www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete