Friday, November 1, 2013

jordana best lash extreme volumizing mascara


While I often leave my home with a bare face, there are two products I never leave without - lip balm and mascara. My ideal mascara leaves my lashes clump-free and long. I don't really care too much about a volumizing(even though the post title would suggest otherwise) or curling mascara.
I've heard about Jordana mascaras before and decided to give the most talked about mascara a try. Lots of reviews said that the mascara gave more of a lengthening effect than a thickening effect which is what I look for in a mascara and at the price of $2.99 a tube why wouldn't I give it a shot? I believe you can get this mascara at your local Walgreens!



bare lashes:
one coat:
two coats:
Pros:
-inexpensive.
-lengthens your lashes.
-separates your lashes.
Cons:
-a bit too much mascara comes out on the wand.
-the mascara is very thick so if you're not careful it could leave your lashes a tad clumpy.
-not the easiest to wash off your lashes.




No comments:

Post a Comment