Thursday, February 7, 2013

day walks

As you know, part of my New Year's resolutions was to BLOG more! This is officially my first blog post of the year! I know this is a bit different than my previous posts(and a bit late), but I'm going to start incorporating daily life and fun pictures into my posts and of course my typical fashion and beauty posts! So, to begin, these photos were taken yesterday. Parker and myself went out for a stroll with our boys(Leo and Sebastian). We live in a beautiful neighborhood and the weather was amazing so we couldn't pass up a nice long walk.





































Ah, I love those pups and so happy tomorrow's Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

P.S. Just to keep the fashion alive for this post, I am wearing:
Jeans : Seven For All Mankind
Hoodie : Harvard Sweatshirt
Flats : Libby Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment