Monday, February 18, 2013

monday randoms

There's only a few things worse than waking up VERY early, on a Monday, and going to an appointment that's actually NEXT Monday. But since I was up, I figured why not make a quick random blog post.


These are the items that I wear everyday(minus the perfume, because we all know I have a million bottles and will never wear just a single scent! Too many delicious perfumes out there! This just happened to be the scent I wore today).



I recently discovered the Too Faced BB Cream(for those out there that don't know what BB stands for: Beauty Balm). This stuff is amazing! I try avoiding new products on my face because my skin is so sensitive and reactive to many products, but this magical item did wonders and I will definitely be repurchasing. I will do a full review in another post, so for now, I will say that this is a must have item for me.

Another thing I have been obsessing over is:




Oh, wow. What a surprise. Another fragrance. I recently got a sample of Narciso Rodriguez Intense perfume and I have to say while it is a bit musky, it smells very nice. I prefer bright and sweet fragrances but this perfume was absolutely delicious. I started looking at reviews and I came across this particular fragrance(for her) and saw that the reviews for this perfume topped the other(intense). Once again, I haven't smelled this either but I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing this. If anyone has tried it let me know!







And on that note, I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment