Wednesday, January 8, 2014

school musthaves

Ahh... another semester has arrived and let me tell you that nothing gets me as excited as school supplies. BTW, I just discovered cultpens.com a pen lovers dream! 
These are my must haves every semester:


school musthaves

1. I don't like to carry binders because they are a bit heavier and can weigh down my bag so I always opt for a good quality 5 subject notebook with folders as dividers. Having a folder for each subject lets me keep track of any papers or graded exams I receive in class. Then it makes an easy transfer and keep track of when I bring it home and file it away to bring out later to study for finals, etc.

2. As I mentioned I looove writing utensils and sticky notes and highlighters and the list can go on. I like keeping these gems in a good quality pouch. This way if I ever need to transfer items from a book bag to a tote to another tote it's all right there.

3. Umbrella. Enough said. You never know when it's gonna rain!!

4. I keep my beauty habits to a minimum while at school. So once again, I stick with a good quality chapstick and hand cream throughout my day. Usually I wear no more than mascara and a BB cream so a lotion and chapstick do just fine.

5. I always switch up my bag for school. It will either be my vintage North Face book bag(from the early 90s, thanks boyfriend!) or a Longchamp tote. The Longchamp totes are very durable and not flashy which I love.

6. It's just always good to know the time and have a nice watch on you as an accessory :) And I love my Nixon!

7. Always, always, always carry my Ray-Bans!

8. I like to bring a cup of green tea or coffee in my thermos to keep me energized and I always have a bottle of water with me! And don't forget to put your water in a glass bottle! They're sustainable!

No comments:

Post a Comment