Thursday, May 3, 2012

caudalie beauty elixir

I went to Sephora yesterday and bought a bottle of Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir. This magical spray says it will tighten your pores, smooth features(whatever that means), and give your complexion a burst of radiance. Apparently, this is Victoria Beckham’s beauty secret.

ANYWAY

You can spray this through-out the day, over your makeup, a base for makeup, and on bare skin. So far, I have only sprayed this over bare skin and after my moisturizer.
My first thought was that it is a nice refresher. It’s cool when it hits your skin and it’s a very fine mist so it doesn’t get all over your hair or it doesn’t feel like you just sprayed your face either which is a big plus for me! I personally like the scent of the spray. It is very woodsy and minty. There is rosemary and organic balm mint which is why I think the smell is very earthy. Besides that, I do agree, that it does give your complexion a nice glow. As for the tighten of the pores I haven’t noticed a big difference yet… YET. The beauty elixir is a bit pricey but I definitely like it and more than likely, will be purchasing it again(even though I’ve only used it a couple times so far). Let me also mention that I am VERY picky about skincare items. My skin isn’t sensitive but, more like REACTIVE. If my skin doesn’t like a product it will break out or I’ll get hives, etc. and this spray is awesome because it hasn’t done either to me. I’ve also been looking for a new moisturizer and I found one in Caudalie’s line, got a sample, used it twice, and no crazy reaction. Score! I will be doing a review on that later!

Price: 1 oz. $18.00 / 3.4 oz. $48.00


1 comment:

  1. Lovely post. I really want to try some Caudalie skincare products. This sounds like a good place to start.

    http://evamilano.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete