Tuesday, May 15, 2012

revlon eyelash curler & shu uemura eyelash curler

I went to Sephora a few weeks ago to replace my beloved Shu Uemura eyelash curler and to my surprise, I was informed that the Shu Uemura curler is no longer sold in the states. Apparently, reason why, was the products weren't selling as well as the company wanted to in the states! Unbelievable! Has anyone even tried any other eyelash curler? However, you can still purchase the products on-line. But, it's still not the same. The convenience of running down to my local Sephora to get one is much easier than waiting for that beautiful curler to arrive at my doorstep days later.
Anyway, being the lazy person I am it took me ages to get a new eyelash curler. I finally went the other day to my local Rite-Aid and picked up a Revlon eyelash curler. Specifically, the dramatic curl. Wow was I disappointed. After using a Shu Uemura nothing can compare. There was an extra pad that came with the Revlon curler and I figured maybe I will just use this pad to replace my old Shu Uemura.
After desperately stuffing the pad onto the Shu, I tried it out and I must say it's like the Shu is new. Worked like a charm and cost me about $16 less.























No comments:

Post a Comment