Monday, May 7, 2012

A women who doesn't wear perfume has no future - Coco Chanel

I love perfume. 


Perfume.Perfume.Perfume.


It completes an outfit and it smells delightful! I don't believe in a signature scent. I believe in scents for occasions! And wow do I have a bottle for each moment in my life! Beginning with...






Miss Dior : Cherie L'eau
This to me smells like Las Vegas. I bought the bottle before my trip and it was all I wore. It is very fresh. Smells like a garden of flowers. I must be honest. I really don't like it as much as I used to... this scent has become a one day out of the month scent. It's a bit too much flower power for me.

notes:fruity notes, caramel, floral notes, gardenia, white musk, dry woods, bigarade orange, patchouli

  









Lanvin : Marry Me
I bought this bottle in London. One of my best purchases there! Besides the store Primark. Wow. Talk about fast fashion. It's like a Wal-Mart and Forever 21 got together and made magic. Anyway, getting off topic, this perfume is very girly. I think it has the best mix of florals, sweets, and fruits. I love this scent. I do think that it's best worn during the spring, summer, or fall. It may be too sweet for winter.

notes:peach, bitter orange, freesia, magnolia, jasmine, rose, white cedar, amber, musk




Tommy Hilfiger : Tommy Girl
Don't judge me. I'm not 15, but, I do like this scent. It may be "young" but it's a classic! The smell is very bright and girly. Love it.
notes:...wow:camellia flowers, apple blossoms, blackcurrant, mandarin, tangerine, grapefruit, citrus orchards, crisp green, honeysuckle, butterfly violets, desert jasmin, cherokee rose, magnolia petals, dakota lilies, cedar, sandalwood, wild heather.
















Burberry : Brit Sheer
This smells like very sweet and clean fruit. If fruits and airy cupcakes were to mesh together they would make this.

notes:bright yuzu, pineapple leaves, litchi, mandarin, grapes, pink peony, peach blossom, nashi, white musk, creamy amyris woods

















Salvatore Ferragamo : Incanto Charms
This used to be one of my favorite scents. As you can see it's almost empty. I think this smell is very fruity and girly... grownup girly, if you will. My boyfriend, on the other hand, described it as an "old lady smell." I completely disagree. I wouldn't wear such a scent!

notes:honeysuckle, passion fruit, jasmine, ottoman rose, amyris wood, musk








Lanvin : Jeanne
This is other fragrance I bought in London that I am absolutely in love with! It's just great. Very fresh and sweet. It reminds me of summer. The scent is absolutely gorgeous! Almost like a flower made out of cotton candy!

notes:blackberry, citrus, pear, peony, freesia, raspberry, sandalwood, amber, musk

















Burberry : Classic
My senior year of high school this was all I ever wore for a few months and then I slowly grew out of it. This scent is now a bit too strong for me and I tend to wear it more during the winter and fall months. It's a heavy fruit musk smell that I feel is only appropriate for colder months.
notes:black currant, green apple, peach, jasmine, sandalwood, cedar, vanilla











Givenchy : ange ou demon
Oh La La. This scent is pretty fruity, like a heavy side of fruity. Hence the angel or demon name behind it. I've worn it for awhile now and I'm a big fan. My boyfriend not so much but I think it's a very interesting smell.
notes:cranberry, green tea, white peony, sambac jasmine, blond woods, white musks


















Stella McCartney : Stella

I wore this scent straight for about half a year and I loved it. I wore it during the cool and colder months of fall and winter because the smell is a bit richer but it's just absolutely amazing. The rose with the amber makes the loveliest scent. Heaven. My boyfriend doesn't seem to be a fan of this one either! 
notes:rose, peony flower, mandarin, rose absolute, amber








Versace : Bright Crystal
This smell is very light. I don't have much to say about it though because I haven't worn it that many times yet. No complaints though! It's a nice spring and summer scent. The perfect amount of floral.
notes:iced accord, yuzu, pomegranate, peony, magnolia, lotus flower, acajou, vegetal amber, musk












Calvin Klein : CKIN2U
I used to be obsessed with this fragrance. Safe to say I still am. People either love or hate this scent. AKA it smells really good on you or it doesn't. This is also another fall and winter smell. To me personally, it's a bit heavy on the spring and summer months. A very rich sweet smell.

notes:red cedar, bergamot, red-currant leaves, grapefruit, white cactus, orchid sugar, neon amber, vanilla














Lanvin : Eclat d'Arpege
I love this perfume. I love this perfume. I love this perfume!! It is so clean and fresh and sweet all in one. It's perfect. I need a new bottle. I also have this in eau de parfum which is probably why it smells awesome. Nothing but love for this perfume.


notes:sicilian lemon leaves, green lilac, wisteria blossom, green tea leaves, peach blossom, red peony, chinese osmanthus, lebanese white cedar, sweet musk, precious amber






Juicy Couture : Viva La Juicy
This fragrance is okay... I'm not crazy about it but I do wear it. It's a bit too sweet and both floral for me.
notes:wild berries, mandarins, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, praline

















Guess : Guess
This is a very strong sweet musk. I do like it but only once in a while. It's a bit much for me as an everyday fragrance.

notes:amber, freesia, tangerine, muguet, green apple, peach, peony, musk


















Well, that's it for all the fragrances. Believe it or not, I've got about five more bottles but they didn't make the cut for this blog post. I've also ordered another perfume just the other day but that one gets it's own blog post. It's that special. I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment