Tuesday, May 15, 2012

chloe eau de parfum

As you all can tell, I love perfume. I love it so much I keep buying bottle after bottle and it's safe to say I could wear a different scent everyday for a month.
My recent perfume purchase was Chloe. When I went to Sephora to purchase my Caudalie beauty elixir awhile back, I also got a sample of the Chloe perfume. I enjoyed it so much and had to get a bottle. I actually purchased two; the eau de parfum and the eau de toilette(I forgot which sample I had! Oops!). The reason I purchased both was because the parfum and toilette actually had different notes! Weird right? Long story short, the toilette was way too powdery of a scent and I didn't like it anywhere near as much as I did the parfum so I sent it back and had the right Chloe perfume I needed in my hands.
The scent is beyond. I love it. It's very feminine, girly, and light. This perfume is a definite must that I will be buying over and over again. This scent can be worn both day and night. It's just perfect.

notes:pink peony, freesia, lychee, magnolia flower, lilly of the valley, rose, cedarwood, amber, honey







No comments:

Post a Comment